MiniTherm® Stage Warmer
Designed for use with disposable sperm analysis chambers and microscope slides, the MiniTherm stage warmer maintains sample temperature at 37°C. Simply
plug the warmer in and place on the microscope stage. The sleek, low-profile MiniTherm Stage Warmer works with any upright microscope. Whether used with our CEROS II sperm analyzer or for manual microscope assessment, the MiniTherm keeps the semen sample at the proper temperature for accurate sperm motility and velocity analysis.
- Maintains sample temperature at 37°C
- Compact and affordable stage warmer for CASA and manual sperm motility analysis
- Available as Minitherm Plus with additional features or legacy Model
|Dimensions & Weight
84mm x 47mm x 6mm
3.31in x 1.85in x 0.25in
132mm x 82mm x 35mm
5.20in x 3.23in x 1.38in
|Max Power Consumption
|Digital switch using up/down keys
|Max Temperature Setting
|Min Temperature Setting
|Ambient +5°C ~ 60.0°C
|Platinum resistance thermometer (pt 100 Ω)
- Low-profile permits rotation of turret without interference – no adjustment needed to switch objectives
- Allows temperature adjustment from 5°C over ambient temperature up to 60°C
- Portable – can be easily moved between microscopes
- Easily test using included Temperature Validation Slide
- Internal PID calibration (see below) and ability to enter a Shift Value to optimize accuracy
- Key lock feature to prevent inadvertent change in set temperature
- Easy insertion and removal of analysis chamber (push on, slide off) while on stage
- Designed in cooperation with Tokai Hit, a leader in the field
The MiniTherm Plus uses Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) control for stable temperature maintenance. The MiniTherm Plus controller is calibrated at room temperature 25°C ± 2℃ (77°F ± 4°F) before shipping. If the temperature of the heating plate is not stable in your usage environment, the controller can be recalibrated by performing PID calibration.
Easy Insertion and Removal of Chamber while on Stage
Each MiniTherm Plus comes with a temperature validation slide which is used to test the MiniTherm Plus. The Validation Slide turns green when at 37°C, brown when below 37°C and blue when above 37°C.
|Compatible with all upright microscopes
|Test using temperature validation slide
|Digital display of current temperature
|Allows rotation of turret without interference
|Internal PID calibration for temperature control
|Key lock feature to prevent changes
Get Instant Access
Enter your information below to view this resource.
"*" indicates required fields
Are you a Hamilton Thorne distributor?
Sign in to the distributor portal to gain access to all gated assets and exclusive content.
You may also be looking for