Manufactured in Germany, the TrakJector™ micromanipulators offer a new standard in smooth fine control, precision (tolerance less than 1 µm), speed, mechanical stability, low-maintenance operation, and easy cleaning. The TrakJector™ fits on all common inverted microscopes from Leica, Olympus, Nikon and ZEISS.
- Range of motorized axis: 24 mm
- Resolution: > 100 nm in one direction
- Repeatability: < 1 µm
- Velocity: up to 16 mm/sec, adjustable in 30 steps
- Weight of manipulator units: 10.5 lb (4.8 kg)
- Power: 110/240 VAC
TrakJector™ is available in two injector versions:
Our MIUmotOil allows exact and adjustable dosing of pressure during injection and offers a long-term bubble free workflow with easy refill oil reservoir. A hands off set up is key for a faster and more reliable operating environment.
If manual injection units are preferred, the MIUmanOil (Manual Oil Injection Unit) offers exceptional performance with an easy manual refill system. In the future, a MIUmanAir (Manual Air Injection Unit) will be available.
Features & Benefits
- True one-handed operation using the AIOtrackball (All-in-One Trackball) in conjunction with the MIUmotOil (Motorized Oil Injection Unit).
- Easy to control both the injection holding pressure and the motorized movement using the trackball and the two buttons.
- The integrated, ergonomic GELpillow allows hands to stay relaxed during extended operating sessions.
- An adjustable velocity setting permits balancing between operators and different magnifications.
- Coarse adjustments are offered in all relevant directions.
- The ability to disengage movement in the y-axis coupled with the superb accuracy allows an injection movement of proper parallelism.
- The TrakJector™ microinjection holder provides a two-step adjustment for the injection and holding angles. Both coarse and fine adjustments are easily made using a rotating control.
- The swing out mechanism permits easy access to the micropipettes. Combine this with the automatic HOME function for a fast and reliable way to exchange micropipettes and return them back to the original working position.
Get Instant Access
Enter your information below to view this resource.
"*" indicates required fields
Are you a Hamilton Thorne distributor?
Sign in to the distributor portal to gain access to all gated assets and exclusive content.
You may also be looking for