Certificates of Analysis ( COA )
Indications for Use
The SMART™ Micropipettes are intended for use in Assisted Reproduction Technology (A.R.T.) procedures including handling and micromanipulation of spermatozoon, oocytes and embryos.
- Intelligent ICSI Micropipettes: The injection pipette is intended for aspiration and injection of a spermatozoon into an oocyte. Available with a spiked or beveled tip, at angles between 0° - 45°, and with an inner diameter between 4.5 - 7 µm. Packaged 10 per box.
- Brilliant Biopsy Micropipettes: The biopsy pipette is intended to biopsy blastomeres or trophectoderm cells from embryos for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), as well as polar body biopsy. Blastomere and trophectoderm biopsy micropipettes are available with a blunt or beveled tip, at angles between 0° - 45°, and with an inner diameter between 20 - 45 µm. Polar body biopsy micropipettes have a spiked, beveled, or blunt tip, at angles between 0° - 45°, and with an inner diameter of 15 µm. Packaged 10 per box.
- Expert Holding Micropipettes: The holding pipette is intended for holding an oocyte or embryo during micromanipulation. Available with a polished tip, at angles between 0° - 45°, with an outer diameter of 70 - 180 µm, and with an inner diameter between 10 - 30 µm. Packaged 10 per box.
- All pipettes are made from borosilicate glass.
- For sterilization, the products are gamma-irradiated and single-packed.
- Expiration date is 3 years from the date of manufacture.
- A Certificate of analysis (CoA) for each lot number is available on our website (hamiltonthorne.com) or upon request.
M-76-01-03 Rev. B