Dimensions Strict Morphology
Dimensions is the only VALIDATED, Automated, Strict Morphology Program that analyzes Sperm Head, Midpiece and Tail. Dimensions is compatible with both the IVOS and CEROS computer assisted sperm analyzers.
The World Health Organization has adopted the strict definition of normal sperm morphology. This means your Dimensions strict morphology results meet the world standard.
Validated by Drs. Kruger and Menkveld
Dimensions is the ONLY automated, strict morphology program validated by Dr. T. Kruger and Dr. R. Menkveld of Tygerberg Hospital - the leading authorities on the strict criteria methodology. With this validation you can feel secure that your Dimensions morphology results are accurate.
Benefits of Dimensions
- Classification BY STRICT Criteria
- Integrated Quality Control ENSURES Confidence.
- "The computer gives excellent repeatability of normal and abnormal cells."
(Kruger TF, du Toit TC, Franken DR, Menkveld R, Lombard CJ. (1995) Sperm morphology: assessing the agreement between the manual (strict criteria) and the sperm morphology analyzer IVOS. Fertility and Sterility. 63: 134-141.)
- Automated Sperm Analysis
- Enhances productivity
- Easy-to-use Windows interface
- Complete analysis - head, midpiece and tail
- Electronic Filing for Complete Documentation
- Patient information
- Analysis results