Hamilton Thorne regularly participates in workshops and seminars for various applications. We not only host workshops ourselves but we also participate in workshops hosted by others as an invited vendor.
- April 21-22, 2016: Polar body, cleavage and trophectoderm biopsy for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis Workshop: Embryology & PGD Academy, Joyce Harper, University College London, UK
- May 12-15, 2016: PGDIS Hands-on Workshop, Istanbul
- June 4 - July 17, 2016: Embryology - Concepts and Techniques in Modern Developmental Biology, Marine Biological Lab, Woods Hole, MA
- September 20-21, 2016: CFAS Embryo Biopsy Workshop
- November 8-10, 2016: 2nd Embryology Summit, Westin Hotel Coral Gables, Miami, FL
Hands on Blastocyst Biopsy and Sample Handling Workshops
HT has hosted several workshops in conjunction with Illumina, Inc. The most recent was held in June 2015 at Illumina's main office in San Diego. These workshops consisted of two or three single day sessions for up to 16 participants each day. Below are photos from the previous years during workshops at Hamilton Thorne's main office and Singapore.
August 2014 - Beverly, MA
November 2014 - Singapore
We are planning to host more workshops in 2016. If you would like to be notified of future workshops, please add your name to our Hamilton Thorne Events Notification List.