- 6-month shelf life
- HEPES (15mM)
- The product can be used safely for up to 7 days after opening when stored at 2 - 8°C and sterile conditions are maintained.
- Includes highest available purity (Ph. Eu./USP) Human Serum Albumin (5.00 g/liter)
- A Certificate of Analysis for each batch is available on our website.
- Available in 20ml, 50ml and 500ml sizes
GM501 Wash Indications for Use
GM501 Wash is intended for in vitro procedures involving handling and micromanipulation of human oocytes and embryos outside of a CO2-incubatior. Indications include oocyte and embryo washing (e.g. after oocyte aspiration, after hyaluronidase treatment to remove cumulus cells, before and after cryopreservation, and before embryo transfer) and micromanipulation procedures (e.g. assisted hatching). GM501 Wash is not intended for use in intrauterine insemination procedures or transferring embryos into the uterine cavity.
Instructions for Use
- The medium must be equilibrated overnight in a humidified CO2 incubator (at 5-7%CO2, 37°C).
- For oocyte or embryo washing, prepare suitable culture dishes (MEA-tested) containing 15-100 µl drops under oil suitable for assisted reproductive techniques or larger volumes (0.5-1 ml) in appropriate dishes of GM501 Wash according to laboratory standards. Equilibrate the dishes overnight in a humidified CO2-incubator (at 5-7% CO2, 37°C) to ensure temperature and gas equilibration. For washing, pass the oocytes or embryos through several droplets of GM501 Wash according to laboratory practice. For micromanipulation procedures, apply one or two drops per oocyte or embryo, per laboratory practice.
- Any laboratory procedures described herein are recommendations only. Each laboratory must establish and validate its own procedures for media preparation and use.
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO47H20, CaCl2H20
- HEPES, EDTA
- D(+)-Glucose Anhydrous, Na-Lactate (50% solution), Na-Pyruvate
- Non-essential and essential Amino Acids, Alanyl-Glutamine
- Human Serum Albumin
|pH (at 37°C, 6% CO2)
||7.20 - 7.50
||270 - 290
| Sterility (sterile/SAL 10-3)
|| No Growth
| Endotoxins (LAL, EU/ml)
||≥ 80% blastocysts at 120h exposure
*From the date of manufacture MKT-2006 Rev. A, 29-July-2020
|4 GM 501W-20
|| 1 x 20ml
|| 2 - 8°C
|4 GM 501W-50
|| 1 x 50ml
|| 2 - 8°C
|4 GM 501W-500
||1 x 500ml
|| 2 - 8°C