VibeX Anti-vibration Platforms
For performing artificial reproductive technology procedures such as ICSI and embryo biopsy under high magnification, a vibration free environment is crucial.
What is the difference between Vibration Isolation and Vibration Aborption? Isolation is the prevention of vibrations from entering into a system, where as absoption is the damping of the vibration energy that is entering the system.
The Most Advanced Vibration Absorption System
VibeXpassive significantly reduces unwanted vibrations so they do not transfer to sensitive microscopes and micromanipulation equipment.
VibeXpassive absorbs vibrations caused by normal environmental conditions in the IVF laboratory including foot traffic, HVAC systems, nearby operating machinery, etc.
VibeXpassive is a lightweight and compact tabletop vibration absorption system that is easy to install and requires no tuning.
The Most Advanced Active Vibration Isolation System
A lightweight and compact table top active vibration isolation system, VibeXactive counteracts unwanted vibrations for sensitive IVF equipment, like inverted microscopes. The streamlined design allows it to seamlessly become part of the workstation environment and its straightforward composition requires no follow-up tuning. VibeXactive’s effectiveness significantly reduces vibrations and disturbances, marking it as a revolutionary and critical tool for laboratory use. The need to remove vibrations to optimize performance in ICSI, IFSI, PGD and other precision processes is critical.
Special Build-In Shaker Mode
- Allow to test how the target system or device performs under different vibration conditions
- Adjustable for different frequencies and amplitudes
- Simulation of real-world environmental conditions
- Verification of target system or device internal components responses to vibrations
- Uses standard external sensors to understand the effect of vibration and vibration induced internal components resonances on target system's performance
- Provide ability to learn target system limitations
- Ability to collect and analyze data in a form of Transmissibility